Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1 week after!

Surgery SUCKS. So I get up early, can't eat, wait around forever... Fall asleep, wake up and momma and daddy aren't there and there STILL isn't food! Now, I have a rash on my tummy from codeine... I'm in a bath 2-3 times a day, to heal, which is aggravating my rash... I have teeth coming in... I have Vaseline in my diaper so it doesn't stick to my owie, which makes for quite the diaper rash... I can't sit in my Bumbo or swing... The only good thing is that it hurts to crawl around on my tummy, so I've picked myself up and have started to crawl on my knees! Wow - I should have done this a long time ago! It is SO much faster! Just another week and a half until I see my doctor again. Maybe then, I can stop taking so many dumb baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment