Saturday, August 29, 2009

Momma called the doctor and the doctor said...

I am fixed! I am perfect! Ok, I thought I was pretty perfect to begin with (and I think you'd agree), but there was a minor glitch to attend to. We had to be at the hospital by 6:30, so Momma woke me up just before 6am. I couldn't eat anything because of anesthesia, so I was pretty angry. We got checked in and waited... We went back and they changed me into a gown, took my vitals and we waited... Doctors came in and talked and I feel asleep. I woke up when a nurse took me, and Momma & Daddy had to leave. After about an hour or so, Momma & Daddy came back! They could hear me crying... man, I was HUNGRY! I got a big bottle of Pedialyte and then another bottle of milk. Finally some food! After another little bit of snuggling with Momma, I got to get dressed and go home. My legs felt weird and tingly for a while. I got to have some tasty medicines and then took a nap when we got home. After my nap, I felt ok! Now all we have to do is put Vasoline in my diaper and I get to take lots of baths. Just like the doctor said, I'm pretty and perfect! And tough, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment