I went to the doctor last week. My pretty doctor said I am
very smart and strong. I surpassed all of the milestone tests for my age. We
talked about when I get to sit in a big boy car seat (not for a while, I’m
still kind of small) and how to get me to sleep better. The doctor thinks I’m
still not gaining enough weight, so I have to go back to get weighed again. So
Momma is bulking me up so I can make weight – like a wrestler! Then I got
shots. Three of them! Momma even got an optional one for me, that wasn’t very
nice. One of them – chickenpox – hurt really badly. I couldn’t help it; I had
to cry a little bit. Then I got a fever a few days later and felt icky. It was
the only time I’ve had a reaction to a shot in my entire life. I’m glad I never
have to get another shot ever again. Right?
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment