Saturday, January 23, 2010

The stars at night... are big and bright... deep in the heart of TEXAS!!

ROAD TRIP!!! Lots of firsts! First road trip. First time visiting Texas. First time seeing a lot of new family. Sadly, first time to go to a funeral.

My Daddys uncle passed away, so we packed up and drove down to the Lone Star State. I did pretty well in the car. Momma sat in the back so we could play and sing songs and she could get me food or juice whenever I wanted. Chloe-Girl sat in the back with us too. She loves it when I pet her. Cooco sat up front with Daddy, helping him navigate. That is a long trip, but it wasn't too bad. I slept a lot. When we got there, I got to see my Great Aunt Karen and Great Uncle Ray and their dogs Molly and Meghan!

After some rest, we went and saw Papa Kerry and Uncle Michael and a lot more family! I had met all of the Kentucky family before, but not the Texas family. There were even other little kids there for me to play with. Me and Cayden got into the drawers. I'm so glad there is someone else that likes to do that!

During the rest of the trip, I got to see my Grampa Jerry who was in town for work and my Cousin Nicole! Then we drove home. But I saw Aunt Karen had a pool in her yard, so I think we should go back when it is hot out!

No comments:

Post a Comment